APOI Interviews! Samael!

Hi all

In celebration of the renewed version of A Parade of Intoxication (APOI) I am now allowing fans to have a chance to interview their favourite character! Each interview are for one character only and are limited to five questions to be fair and there will be no spoilers for the new comers. So here we with the first interview for my beloved fan XXXataktoulaXXX and today she is asking Samael to the stage!

Image

XXXataktoulaXXX: "What is unique about you?"

Samael: "In bed or out?" *winks* "probably my determination, once I want something I get it"

XXXataktoulaXXX: "If you could go back in time and stop time for a while, which part of the story would that be?"

Samael: "When it comes to my woman; when she beat the shit out of me, I have never been more proud . . . or hard. Hearing the person you love finally confess even abusively was the best moment of my life. I so happy hearing those three words finally come out of her mouth."

XXXataktoulaXXX: "Will you share a secret with me that is not revealed in the story?"

Samael: "I'd rather not say"

Albion: "When he was a boy his favourite colour was pink!"

Samael: "Shut the fuck up!"

XXXataktoulaXXX: "If you could choose any other superpower than the ones you have, what would it be?"

Samael: *smirks* "oh wouldn't you like to know? But if you must know . . . probably time so I can freeze the world outside at any moment of my choosing and spend eternity within with my woman."

Eliza: "Pervert" *blushes*

Samael: "Would you have me any other way?"

XXXataktoulaXXX: "Can you describe yourself in ten words or less for us?"

Samael: "I'll just stick with what Eliza says and that's 'a horny bastard'" *winks at Eliza who blushes madly*

And that's it! Thank you XXXataktoulaXXX for your questions! Much love!
If anyone would like to interview their favourite character no matter what story please either comment or send me a message detailing who and the five questions. Thank you!

Happy reading!
Asteria
April 19th, 2013 at 10:37am