APOI Interviews! Eolande!

Hi all!

In celebration of the renewed version of A Parade of Intoxication (APOI) I am now allowing fans to have a chance to interview their favourite character! Each interview are for one character only and are limited to five questions to be fair and there will be no spoilers for the new comers. So here we with the first interview for my beloved fan A Heart Black n Blue and today she is asking Eolande to the stage!

Image

A Heart Black n Blue: "How did you and Albion fall for each other? You sound like two very different people"

Eolande: "Well it all started when he and Samael returned from battle one night and were drinking at a local tavern. I spiked his drink and when he was dead drunk I got him to a brothel to sing for the whores before I took him to get a tattoo on his ass saying-"

Albion: "Don't say it!"

Eolande: "'Eolande's Bitch'" *blows a kiss to Albion* "after that he chased me ever since"*sighs dreamily*

A Heart Black n Blue: "Has any prank of yours ever gone terribly wrong? Like a person jumping off a window in fright or something? XD"

Eolande: "hmm let me think . . . does over dosing a clergy count?"

A Heart Black n Blue: "who is the least tolerant of your surprise attacks and pranks?"

Eolande: "hehe probably my dear little brother Faolan, he is so easy to tease"

Faolan: "oh shut up"

Eolande: "have you looked at yourself in the mirror yet?"

Faolan: "then hell are you-" *sees his reflection and sees his face tattooed as Ronald McDonald including the hair implants* "what the fuck did you do to me!?"

Eolande: "he is such a good little volunteer helping his elder sissy practice her tattooing skills" *Faolan screams in fury* "hehe"

A Heart Black n Blue: "Do you get on well with your family?"

Eolande: "I like to think so"

Faolan: "I was adopted I swear to the Mothers and Fathers and all the Gods in the freaking universe!"

Albion: "Eolande we are going to have a chat, very soon"

Mahon: "What in the name of the holy Mothers and Fathers is going on here?"

Eolande: "Nothing daddy but Albion is getting kinky again"

Albion: "Oh gods . . ." *runs a hand down his face*

A Heart Black n Blue: "Share with me a memory you hold very dear to your heart"

Eolande: "When Albion told me he loved me. He doesn't look it but he is very sweet and very much the romantic type. Champagne, chocolates, roses, even fireworks and the way he amde love to me that night . . ." *shivers in delight* "I have never been happier" *embraces Albion who rolls his eyes but embraces her back before kissing her*

Faolan: "Get a room"

Albion & Eolande: "Get out of the room" *kicks everyone out*

And there you have it! Thank you A Heart Black n Blue for your questions! Much love!
If anyone would like to interview their favourite character no matter what story please either comment or send me a message detailing who and the five questions. Thank you!

Happy reading!
Asteria
April 19th, 2013 at 11:32am