It was expected

I was so right. After I had posted "change" 2 months ago every thing had gone back to normal. kind of. it would never be the same. All three of us, me, Frankie, and sasha had been invited to a party. before we had gone we all hung out at the park near the location. At the time I wasn't really talking to them still. Then they had come out of the park bathroom, both extremely stoned and sat by me. after awhile they started to walk back into the bathroom. what surprised me though, was that Frankie had turned around facing me and said "You can come with us". The fact that she invited me to smoke with them was pretty great. I was able to hang out with my best friend again. For the time being anyway. give it about a month and every thing was going well, we were hanging out, smoking, and going to party's something every high school girl would do with her best friends. then it started again, the not talking. and it sucked. I don't even remember what I did, or even if I did anything at all. One day I had just gotten sick of it, I pulled sasha out into the school hallway. I asked her "Are we even friends still? you've been avoiding me for 3 weeks." she just walked away "I don't even know anymore" she said. This had cut me so deep. later that day I had gone into my locker to find a note from her, saying that she was pretty much my friend for the last year and a half because she felt bad for. she told me that I had changed to much, but that I needed to grow up, so fuck her, I geuss. cuz now Im done, im so done with everything, and everyone, and im gone...
April 19th, 2013 at 07:11pm