I decided to fancy myself a laugh by looking up Westboro Baptist Church

I should be really offended but I'm laughing because of the things these people say. Like they're actually really dumb.

They call everyone a fag, which is really losing it's meaning by now. They called Catholic priests "vampires" and "Dracula" because they "suck semen out of male children's genitals like vampires suck blood from their victims." Okay then. They think everyone in Catholicism and Protestantism are rapists. Okay then. They don't consider Jews actual Jews. They think they're actually Christians. OKAY THEN. They hate Muslims (no surprise there) and publicly burned a copy of the Quran because they think Muslims are all fags.

And my personal favorite...let me quote this:

"The Westboro Baptist Church believes that Barack Obama is the Antichrist and that he forms an unholy trinity with Satan and Pope Benedict XVI, whom they believe is the False Prophet. Margie Phelps, daughter of pastor Fred Phelps and attorney for WBC, said in an interview with Fox News that Obama is "absolutely" going to Hell and that he is "most likely the Beast spoken of in the Revelation". She also said Obama's presidency is a sign of the Apocalypse."

I just...I don't even know.

WBC is such a huge hate group that even the KKK said they're distancing themselves from them. HOW BAD COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET THAT EVEN THE KU KLUX KLAN WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

I also highly enjoy that Canada and the UK banned entry for any WBC members. If only we can banish them out of the U.S, that'd be great. They're hatred for gays and all these religions just make them look so much dumber than they already are. I don't even have to explain.

Okay, sorry. I had to share this.
April 20th, 2013 at 06:17am