general notification

if you like my stories and want to read them before i post them, you know how you can do that? you can beta them. i'm always looking for a beta, so if you want to, message me on tumblr which i always link or here okay? peace.

also, i promise to the name of flykarth that drive by will be posted by today and that capture this will be up may 6.

oh, apparently blog entries have to be longer. here, have a teaser of drive by:

“Shit, Jack, do you have aspirin?” Alex rubbed his temple with one hand and kept the other on the wheel, fighting the urge to lay back in his seat and close his eyes tight as he could.

“Who do you think I am, Lex, a girl on her period?” Jack laughed, feeling a little sorry for his friend. He stared at Alex’s grimace for just a little bit too long as they drove out of Dulaney highschool’s parking lot, up the hill, and out onto the street. The traffic of everyone rushing out of school as fast as they possibly could led them to a standstill that the cars piled up behind them were not exactly helping.

Alex’s eyes rolled back in his head as he tried to keep himself from thinking about how he would have really liked a water bottle right then. In a moment of inexplicable spontaneity, Jack leaned over and pressed a quick kiss to Alex’s pursed lips.
April 20th, 2013 at 07:48pm