Oppa, I like your abs.

Hello, guys!

I was on goodreads a while ago and I was so shocked to see that everything was like Spanish and stuff! I just couldn't understand anything!

Anyway....

Introducing, the "Oppa, I like your abs" list!

Image

Taemin, Onew and Minho!

As all K-pop fans know, Taemin, Onew and Minho are members of the amazing SHINee! They are a really amazing group that never ceases to capture the attention of girls with their moves (and looks ::tehe)

Image

Image

Image
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, YOU CAN SEE ONEW'S ABS.

Next up, boys from B2ST!

Beast is one of my favorite groups. They're actually the first group I got addicted on. I mean, seriously, Yoseob oppa is just so hot to ignore when I was in Elementary.

Image
I can only imagine what's down there.

I am not letting you all see the love of my life's abs. MWAHAHAHAHA.

That's the end for now 'cause you know..... I don't know. But seriously, Yoseob oppa has abs! I can't even believe it! I mean, god. When I was searching for.... abs, I was like crying already. I couldn't even comprehend how hot my biases are. I mean, take a look at them! I'm not making any sense nor am I making coherent sentences but I think K-pop lovers will get my point.
April 21st, 2013 at 03:31am