Diana Gets Crazy Ideas and Other Stuff

HEELLOOOO my peasants!!! I've missed being on here practically every day like I was before! Buutt....I THINK I'M OFFICIALLY BACK. :D *insert massive cheering and the popping of champagne bottles here*
Heehee ^_^

I'm not as busy now, but I do have to get ready for some college class exams, so I won't be updating my stories until after May 15th, but I will be catching up on reading all the wonderful stories I'm subscribed to and commenting on them. I will also finish the rest of my Q&A videos.......*looks down shamefully for taking so long to do them*

Besides that, I'm sure most of you, if not all of you, know about the recent bombings that happened in Boston. My dad works there, I live just outside of it, and it's a city that I love dearly, so I'm planning on running the Marathon next year. A year should be enough time for me to prepare since I run regularly anyway. I'm not sure if I'll try raising money or anything, but I would really like to run it and finish out of love and respect for my city. I'm considering blogging about my progress as I train, so let me know if you'd want me to do that. :)

God Bless Boston & God Bless America
April 21st, 2013 at 04:36am