This took forever, but hey, it's fun.

So I saw the amazing, gorgeous Sree doing this, and I of course instantly was intrigued and wanted to do it. Because let's be honest, I'm the sort of person that get's really distracted easily and then wants to do something. It's my effing downfall. So heree we go kiddies. Oh, and I'm doing them with gifs (:

1. Youtuber?
Jimmy Tatro. That guy is my effing favorite. He's LifeaccordingtoJimmy on youtube. He's just great. Although Zoella comes in a close second.
Image

2. What color is your underwear?
Black and multi color.. I don't know how to explain what they look like other than that.
Image

3. Movie/novel?
My favorite movie on the entire planet is Anna and the King. My favorite book.. wow, one of The Mortal Instruments. Or The Hobbit.
Image

4. Strange addiction?
Sweet Tea. It's sickening, the amount I drink every day. I literally need to see someone to fix it. There is no way it's normal.
Image

5. Body Part? ** hehe
On myself....? I mean, my hands are pretty cool.. since I use them to write and stuff?
Image

6. Website?
Mibba and Onedirectionfanfiction.com because that's basically all I do. Let's be honest here.
Image

7. Piece of clothing?
I'm in fucking love with my came Sleeping With Sirens shirt. If I could live in it every day, I would.
Image

8. Do you believe in "love at first sight?"
Sort of.. basically in the best way I can explain this, is that I don't think you're in LOVE when you see them, but you are so taken away by them, that you like the idea of being in love with them.
Image

9. Turn on/off?
Turn on. Being yourself, no matter how different a guy is. When he hunts, cause I do too. Um, a nice southern gentleman usually captures my attention. Or like.. I don't know. I like dirt bike boys lmao. Or if you like Harry Potter.
Image

10. Celebrity crush?
You may have heard of them.. they're five boys in a band...
Image

11. What irritates you the most?
PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THINGS. Like it drives me nuts when people think they deserve things just because they've done something. You should do all things out of the kindness of your heart, not because you want to be rewarded.
Image

12. Last text you sent?
'Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you don't speak ghetto.'
Image

13. What would you be doing if you were drunk?
Well usually when I'm drunk, I walk around telling people how awesome they are, or I sit down and talk about life. It really depends on the stage of drunk you catch me in.
Image

14. Kiss on the first date?
It honestly depends how the date goes. Because if he was a total ass no. If it went awkward but he was sweet, maybe on the cheek. I don't know.
Image

15. Eye color that turns you on?
Really light green. Oh god. Green.
Image

16. Store?
Anywhere. No preference.
Image

17. Last food you ate?
Uhhhh ice cream
Image

18. Swearing?
All the time, every day, every second. I'm horrible.
Image

19. Artist?
There are WAY to many.
Image

20. Pet peeves?
I'm just gonna leave this here. Because this is about it.
Image

21. Someone you would want to kiss at this moment?
Image

22. Had a crush on a teacher?
UM no.
Image

23. Ever went skinny dipping?
YUP.
Image

24.Dumbest lie you've ever told?
No clue..
Image

25. Height?
A nice 5'1
Image

26. Briefs or boxers?
Briefsssss!
Image

27. bras or breezy?
UM GURL, YOU NEED TO WERE A BRA.
Image

28. Failed PE?
No, I got skillz.
Image

29. Cuddler?
NOT AT ALL. It drives me nuts, depending on who it is. Like I cuddle once in a while, but even when dating someone i shove them off all the time.
Image

30. Dirty pick up line?
Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I definitely wanna tap that.
Image
April 21st, 2013 at 11:32pm