Cute video of a baby dancing!

Okay so I gotta tell you about my fun filled weekend! Yay for fun!

Okay so first off it started off with on Thursday my friend Jess and I were sitting in the hallway between our apartments talking about random stuff since Avenged Sevenfold has made me sleep deprived and I was being crazy and I was talking about how I'm going to marry into the mob and how I was gonna marry the mob son so I can get rich and they don't believe in prenups and then I would kill the son after I gained his trust by like if he gets caught I would be his cover like say "Oh at that time he was home making love to me" and stuff like that and then once i gained his trust I would kill him and blame it on another mob or say it was a bad drug deal that got wrong and no one would believe me. Then the next thing I said was if I don't marry in the mob I can just marry some rich guy and tell him that I will sign the prenup at our honeymoon and like blow up a yacht or whatever and act like OH MY GOD i could have died, so in conclusions when I get over tired I think about killing my future rich husbands this is how you know i'm a writer but any way yeah.

then we went and got her brother who I have a crush on but I dont want to date right now and he doesnt want to date any one right now either it's good and like while we were sitting in the hallway we were thinking of ways to scare jess' brother jamie, his name is james but we call him jamie, and so when we got him i was in the back of the van hiding all curled up and I waited until we got on the main road and like jumped the crap out of hima nd we had a laugh and I went to sleep

the next day I went upstairs and like spent all day there and flirted with her brother and vice versa and then like we were making jokes about cuddling all day and then i was tired and so wasn't jess and her fiance joe went to sleep and I went downstairs and then I get a text from Jamie asking why i left and I told him why which was I was tired and I really was and he said well I thought you wanted to cuddle and i told him i did/do want to cuddle but i was comfortable I mean i took off my bra and was all snuggled up in bed and so i told him that too like my bed was my lover and we have a connection but I ended up going upstairs and cuddling with him and I fell asleep up there.

So i'm gonna fast forward a bit, so yesterday I recorded a video of jamie and my niece kayleigh dancing and it was cute cuz she was dancing to shots I know inappropriate but she is 2 it's cute and jamie is just in the background not even noticing that i'm recording him until the end and it's just funny, I'll show you after.

So today here is the real kicker I went to a buffet in Auburn maine with Jess, Joe, Jamie, kayleigh and jess' friend justin and after we ate jess and joe had to go to theb athroom so they went to shaw's while Jamie, Justin, Kayleigh and I walked to the pet store, jamie and justin had a cigarette and i took kayleigh in the pet store carrying her and showing her the pets and everyone working there or that was in there was looking at me like aww what a cute mom and daughter or oh my god she is so young looks and I was just like oh my god being judge my god. Then I went back outside and told jamie and justin how I was being judge like I was a teen mom or something cuz i look younger then my age and then we decide to go in the pet store again with Kayleigh and when I walked in with her, jamie and justin i got even more looks like "Who is the baby daddy," and jamie and I didn't say "Kayeligh come to Aunty/Uncle" or "Kayleigh go to Uncle/Aunty" so it just made it worse and i told jess this and all she had to do was laugh.

But that's all I wanted to tell you

here is the dancing baby

dancing baby!
April 22nd, 2013 at 05:36am