So...I haven't been very active here the past week...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates and blogs and the promised vlogs and such. My sister has been busy so she hasn't quite gotten to editing the video. But don't be mad about the updates! That's totally on me!! I'll try to make it up to you guys...mmkay?? Cuz I'm picturing some of you waiting kinda like
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

GAH ANGRY MOBS!! Please don't be too mad, please?? BEG ASIANS, BEG!!
Image
Image
Image

I do really feel bad about all these delays.
Image
I sorry.


I haven't been on Mibba a whole lot in the past week; I've been oddly preoccupied. O_O
Image
I know; what could be more important than Mibba?!? Dang, I need to set my priorities straight...


I've also been a bit down because the contest I had submitted a story for hasn't announced the winners, and it was supposed to be announced earlier this month...=/ I hope the person just forgot about it, and not anything serious...Oh and I had the NASTIEST of writer's block. Like it was giving me a headache.
Image
It was gross.


Ah...but yea...I thought since I haven't really used the new layout I got for the blogs since my sister played around with it, I thought I would make a blog as just a little update. And just so it would be proof that I am still alive. XD

My stories' updates is coming along and should be updated this week. Mission J will be first because it is still behind on the timeline in comparison to Shotgun K. But I will get it out, I promise!!

The vlog will come out soon as well, dependent on my sister and her schedule. She's busy though, as she's a college student so I'm not completely sure when I could get that to you.

I think...that's it. Just a quick hi to you all! ON that note...

1. How have YOU been??
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be? (mine's sarcasm...you're welcome)
3. Are you acquainted with me and my weirdness?
4. Have you heard of Miura Daichi or Matsushita Yuya???(if not, get on it, they are awesome!!)
5. How do you like your potatoes??? (this is a very serious question. Seriously.O_O)
6. What kind of stories do you like to read??
7. Jack Frost; white/silver hair or brunette? (Again, this is extremely serious and important)

Now that I'm done being so crazy random...
Image
PEACE!!
April 23rd, 2013 at 12:07am