TURTLE PORN!!!!!

I will never be able to take my science teacher seriously again, not that I took him very serious in the first place. We just watched a video today, and it was about the Galapagos islands, okay, nothing weird with that.

THEN IT GOT TO THIS ONE PART.

TWO GIANT TURTLES WERE GETTIN' IT ON AND THE FREAKING GUY AND HIS CAMERA DUDE WANTED TO GET IT ON TAPE.

JUST... WHAT THE FUCK? You couldn't see 'em but you could hear 'em though. o_O

They didn't get that on tape though. The turtles were... er... finished... by the time they found them.

Then, they were walking around the island some more and the guide stopped and was like 'I think I hear that noise again!'

They were under a bush for fuck sa-- Oh dear. I should not have said bush. =.= Damn my mind. xDDDDDDD

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH. TURTLE PORN. IN SCIENCE CLASS. MY FIRST CLASS OF THE DAY.

My science teacher normally does other stuff while the videos are playing, but he watched that one. At the beginning of class he was all like 'this is a really good video, you guys should really watch this one!''

IT HAD FUCKING TURTLE PORN IN IT. TWICE.

NO WONDER HE LIKED THAT VIDEO SO MUCH.

The guide was just fucking hilarious. He was all like 'wow, this is really amazing!' in like... this really... weird ass high pitched voice.

The noise was what got a lot of people. Those turtles like it loud for damn sure! Sounded about like my dad snoring.

I'm scarred for life now.
April 23rd, 2013 at 01:27am