This is me.

Got this Idea From Ebony_Goddess and I thought it would be cool to do one as well,so here it is!
Have you ever:

1. Skipped class?
Yeah,a hell of a lot of times.

2. Done drugs?
Never and I'm not planning to.

3. Self harmed?
Yeah,so much that I can barely see my wrists filled with scars.

4. Drank?
Yeah,once.Didn't like it much.

5. Shoplifted?
Once.

6. Gotten a tattoo?
Nope.But I want one so damn bad.

7. Broken up with someone?
Yeah.A lot.

What's your favorite:

8. Show?
Spongebob Squarepants.He makes me happy :D

9. Movie?
I must say,my favorite movie would be 'Knowing'.

10. Song?
A little piece of heaven-Avenged Sevenfold or any song by them.I just love these guys so much :')

11. Tumblr?
Yeah,but I Hate IT!

12. Singer/Band?
Avenged Sevenfold ^_^

13. Memory?
One time,when I was a little girl,my brother asked me to push him on the swing in the park.I remember getting mad at him because I could already do it by myself and he always wanted me to push him.That day I told him what I think they are the most wisest words a seven year old could say:"Life is like a swing,they can start helping by pushing you,but In the end,you'll have to do it alone."

14. Book?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

This or that:

15. Invisibility or Ability to fly?
Ability to fly.My dream is to fly,over the rainbow so high :'D

16. Cookies or Cake?
Cake.Chocolate to be more specific.

17. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook.Definitely.

18. Movies or Books?
Books.

19. Coke or Sprite?
Coke.

20. Blind or Deaf?
Not sure.I depend mostly on my ears,because I have problems with my vision,so I'm not sure.

21. Tea or Coffee?
Either,but mostly coffee.

What's your:

22. Age?
14

23. Sign?
Aquarius.

24. Height?
5'1

25. Sexual orientation?
Bisexual and damn proud of it.

26. Shoe size?
Huge feet,enough said.

27. Religion?
Atheist.

28. Longest relationship?
2 years

Opinion on:

29. Gay rights?
Gay people deserve the same rights as Straight,so I'm a homosexual rights supporter all the way.

30. Second chances?
I love being in control of everything,so depends on how much I hate the person or like her I will give the chance.

31. Long distance relationships?
I have had like two.It sucks,I'm serious.

32. Abortion?
I don't judge people by doing it,they should have their reasons,but as for me,if I were to end pregnant at this age because of my stupidity,I would definitely make charge of the child,instead of killing it because I don't want it.On a side note,I hate babies,a lot.They conflict with my nature.

33. The death penalty?
I would prefer more of a torture penalty,you know,that instead of dying quickly they suffer the same pain as the victims.But no,I am not against the death penalty at all.

34. Marijuana?
I don't think it can kill you,therefore,I don't think of it as a bad thing,just something I wouldn't smoke.

35. Love?
I don't tend to love people,personally because I'm always alone and have been for a long time,it's hard for me to emotionally connect with someone.So no,I'm not the loving type.

Do you:

36. Believe in ghosts?
Yeah.Sometimes,I swear I can hear things happen in my room and when they asked the previous owner,they killed someone in my room.Doesn't stop me from sleeping there,though.

37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it?
Depends.If it's cold water,turning away but if it's hot,facing the head.

38. Sleep with the door opened or closed?
Closed.

39. Love someone?
My parents and my brothers.They put up with all my shit and I don't know how to thank them.

40. Still watch cartoons?
Yeah and I'll always will.

41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nah,we broke up like a month ago.I'M FREE! Kidding,I spend the most lovely time of my life,but it didn't work out,I wasn't forcing it.

42. Like yourself?
I hate myself.I wish I could change everything about me,but since I can't,well,fuck it!

43.Dream?
My dream is to be one of the best in the videogame industry.

44.Birthday?
February 17th,1999.Same day as Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day,hell yeah!

45.What you Hate:
1.Disrespect.
2.Racism.
3.Discrimination.
4.Reggaeton.This is a type of music in my country mixing reggae with hip hop.It sucks,a lot.
5.Gossip.That is definitely intolerant.

46.What I love:
1.Food.Specially Italian food.
2.Books.
3.Laughing.
4.Hanging out with my friends.
5.All of you awesome people here on Mibba.

46.What languages you speak?
1.Spanish.
2.English.
3.Catalan(Dialect derived from latin.Mostly spoke in Spain.)
4.Portuguese.(The basics.
5.Italian.
6.Spanglish(Don't think that counts,though.)

Thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed this,I sure did.Later!
-Demon
April 23rd, 2013 at 03:23am