Oh my god, I don't care anymore.

I made this deal with my mom: if I didn't miss any more days of school, she would buy me a screen printer, something I've wanted for at least two years but haven't had the money to buy.

Guess who's staying home today.

Guess who no longer gives a shit.

(Both are me.)

I slept maybe three hours last night. My back is sore because I was laying funny. I got a headache as soon as I opened my eyes. I feel like I'm going to throw up every three minutes. None of those constitute as being 'sick enough' in my mother's eyes. Maybe if I told her I want to die, literally, she'd leave me the fuck alone.

There's nothing I can't make up that's being done in my classes today. I won't miss anything. So fuck it.

I hate school; it's the main reason I want to die. There's no point to it. All it is is extra stress that, guess what, I don't need. I don't learn anything that will be of any use to me in any sort of job except academics. And I don't want to become an academic. I'm not going to college. That's been a fact since elementary school, pretty much.

I've started to purposely not do assignments. I haven't done that since 8th grade. All my grades are high enough that I can choose how I end the year, and right now C's and less look pretty good to me. I don't even know why sabotaging grades seems like a good idea. Probably because I'm tired of the people I talk to telling me they 'hate' me because I'm 'so smart.' I'm not that smart. I just retain information, like a sponge. Seriously, tell me something stupid then give me a quiz about it, and I'm sure I could get a 100 on that too.

The only class I actually enjoy is my painting class. That's one class. At the beginning of every other day. It's not enough to make me want to keep going. If I had all art classes, hell yeah I'll go to school, but otherwise you're shit outta luck.

This is the longest rant about school I've ever had. Whatever, I'm allowed; it made me cry, and I've now cried every day for 6 days, so. W h a t e v e r .

Save Rock and Roll is the greatest album. The end.
April 23rd, 2013 at 02:10pm