The adventures of Kayleigh and Ada

Hi guys! So! Me and my friend Ada are in Tennesee and we are going on some crazy ass adventures! Let's start from Saturday! Our first night here. We were in Nashville and we went to the Grand Ole Opry and saw Billy Ray Cyrus, who touched my hand by the way, and he was absolutely amazing!

Then on Sunday we went to breakfast at this place called Sky Blue Cafe. It was yummy yummy! And then we drove to knoxville.

Ok. SO! Monday...that was yesterday for those who don't know. We had to work but after work we went and bought a coworker a birthday cake and we met this guy named Tony. So Tony was the smartest guy I have ever met. He was telling me how old he is but instead of saying that 50 is twice his age he said that 50 is half his age. So when I commented that that made him 100 his respone? "I am Edward Cullen's long lost brother, I can date girls from the age of 16 to 100" So that was really weird.

So after we bought the cake we went to target where we did some shopping. I tried on this skirt that was long and see through except for this little piece at the top.....ya know...so my lady bits weren't exposed. But anyways so I stepped out of the dressing room to show Ada and this old guy goes, "well I'd buy ya a drink" and he winked...that was really creepy!

Then we went to a restaurant and got seated by Justin Bieber...who by the way couldn't keep his eyes off of me.....EW! But I ran into this guy and he kept appologizing and it was cute. So we got seated and our waiter (the guy I had run into) walked over and said, "well now that I have run you over, I'll be your server. My name is Christian" OMG this guy was soooo cute!

So....we were his only table so he talked to us a lot and I was being abnormally flirty and he told us that he is 18. So I was all sorts of excited. After dinner, I went to the bathroom and my friend asked him if she could give him my number....his response? "I would really like that but I don't think my girlfriend would." WELL FUCK!

So I came back from the bathroom and we left. BUT not before I said my goodbyes to Christian. Gosh he is was cute....and funny.... :) I liked talking to him.....but his girlfriend....UGH why are the cute ones always taken??? I DONT KNOW!!!!!

Then we drove back to the apartment and slept...lol....

This has been our adventures so far!! <3

Have a great week guys!
Kayleigh <3
April 23rd, 2013 at 04:28pm