The Guitar Doctor

I've been feeling kind of lost lately because my guitar had to go to the guitar doctor. I don't have many passions and I've been wasting my holidays away on my laptop and it feels horrible.

I stay up late every morning playing Minecraft, wake up and play Minecraft. I love Minecraft but it's getting tiresome. I need something to do. So I came here.

My boyfriend has been at the coast all week and chats with me on and off throughout the night. Talking to him annoys me because he always tells me about his great day and how he went swimming, then fishing, then scuba diving, then surfing, then spent time with his friends and when he asks me what I did I always say the same thing. "Nothing".

The annoying part is that it reminds me that I barely have anything to do with myself. I have tried taking up another hobbie or passtime but nothing ever interests me. I like to socialize with my friends but they are never available and that really restricts me. I don't know what to do about it.

The worst part is that it's been making me feel sad. Very, very sad. I feel like I'm wasting away my life and also during nothing to stop it from happening. I just feel... bad.

Something that scares me about the entire thing is the fact that a few years ago I was very sad for a long time, and I got over that, but I feel myself going back to that place. I can't explain it. I was just unhappy most of the time. I guess it's part of what being a teenager is about. I don't want to go back to that.
April 23rd, 2013 at 04:39pm