Beta Services

I've noticed that I am becoming increasingly critical of myself, my work and my writing. I don't have a full explanation for this, though I imagine it is because I'm maturing in my writing. But along with this, and of course unintentionally, I am spotting other people's mistakes. They're rather obvious mistakes, but they are all the same mistakes, that if I was the author, I would correct. And I by no means want this to be taken as snotty or disrespectful, I am in no way perfect with my grammar or spelling. Only just 4 minutes ago did I change "Know" to "Known." (Arguably a small change, and probably a typing error, but still, it makes all the difference in the overall understanding.)

I also know as an author on Mibba, that is so difficult to more than glance at our work to proof read. I really do get.

So, I'm here to offer my services as a Beta! I leave school in a few days, giving me a lot more free time, and a lot more reading time. It will help me in revising for my English exams, and will obviously, be enjoyable for me. Most of my friends know me as being critical anyway, I have always had a thing for grammar and spelling, but I have only just now gotten fully into it.

So, if anyone wants to use me for such things, message me, and I will be more than happy to do that for you. Anytime, too. As long as you're okay with my suggestions I am happy for anything, and any pairing too.

Thank you,

xo
April 23rd, 2013 at 09:16pm