Story Renovations i guess you can call it

Okay so I was scrolling through my stories and I saw just how many I actually have up on here. At first I was like woah I have actually wrote a lot.

Then I thought I have stories that I haven't finished that I haven't worked on in over a year. So later I am going to go through all of my stories and the ones that are done I am going to leave alone. Those that are not finished are going to either have 1 of 3 possible outcomes:

1) I will hang on to them and let them run their course. (This mostly applies to my group writes)
2) I will keep them on Herr but they will be on hiatus or I will finish them as quickly as I can.
3) if I feel as though I have no ideas for them I am going to delete then from the site. I might eventually put them back up when I have time to work on them but for now they will be deleted from mibba.

The main reason for this is that my AICE exams are coking up next month and I will be so busy studying for the exams that I will most likely have not much time to write. So sorry for any inconvenience in the stories you read. And if you read any of the stories I delete (that I will put in this blog later) let me know so I can know which ones to try to come up with an idea for first.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
Stories in Category 1:
-Minding the Monsters
Blurring the Lines
-All is Fair
-All That's Known
-Magic

Stories in Category 2:
-Summer Love
-Back For You
-Scars
-Angeline: Vampire Princess
-Austin Moon?
-High Priestess of Night
-Running With Wolves
-One Little Story
-Wings
-Pretend It's Love (until I figure out what is going on with my co-writer)
- Lost in Temptation- (Same as Pretend It's Love)

Stories in Category 3: (I will get back to these stories eventually)
-A Little Girl's Christmas Wish( This I will put back up and continue in about October/ November)
-Wait... WHAT? (I might/ might not put this one back up)
- You're Not Alone(Might/ Might not put this one back up)
- But One Thing is True... Understand (Will put this one back up over the summer, have to rethink things about this one)
- You and Me. That's All I Need. (Permantly deleting this one. My dog tore up most of it so I don't remember how I was going to do it. )
- Til I Forget About You (This one will be gone permantly)
-Every Coordinators Dream (This one is going away permantly)

Ohhhhhh and guess what! I got my class ring today and I love it. It turned out perfect!
April 24th, 2013 at 01:34am