About Updates on Stories.

So guys I'm having a lot of emotional drama right now, family problems, recently a family member just passed away, I'm still coping with the loss, then school drama, I have to testing soon, my grades are shit, and not to be a complete and utter douchebag but, I have a life outside of this.

Which includes lots and lots of distractions and drama, so if I vanish for a month or so on hiatus, it's for a pretty good damn reason. I'm also dealing with depression and recovery from self harm, so if I don't write it's most like a downer day, or just blah. I have no inspiration. I honestly want to finish these stories for you guys, but I feel like they're terrible, and that it's not doing any good, continuing on a series no one gives a shit about.

Honestly I'm this far from, blocking everything non school related, but then I'd be miserable and do nothing but wallow in self pity, and depression which I'm really trying to avoid, but procrastination isn't my friend, and that seems to be all I can ever accomplish nowadays. Like honestly, I am shit. That's it. I'm not going to give you fake bullshit reasons, I just honestly don't feel like doing anything anymore, it is a hassle to get out of bed in the morning.

But none of you want to hear about my bullshit ass problems, so I'll shut up. Anyways these are the very simple reasons as to why it may take me a month or two to start getting back into my mojo. Please bear with me, and stay a fan, and don't hate my guts. I love you all. And goodbye for now.
April 24th, 2013 at 10:25am