I realized with a start earlier that it's only 11 days until I see BMTH

Damn the day sin this moth have sort of merged into one. It hasn't exactly been quick, but the time has sort of vanished. I don't know what's been happening lately!

Yeah so I brought tickets to see BMTH as soon as I could, way back in January. I pre-ordered them when I brought Sempiternal (along with the exclusive t-shirt!! (: ) and have been so excited since!

There's just something so special about the album and the band and I would love to tell Oli but I tend to get tongue tied around famous people (apart from Gerard Way for some reason, but I think I was hyper active because I ate too many sweets). When I met Gustav Wood my tongue turned to lead and I literally couldn't speak apart from to ask him for a picture and he touched my shoulder and then I was in a state of hyperventilation and panic for nearly two hours after.

I just don't want to do that again so I'm thinking that I should get loads of sweets and energy drinks and go hyper again. But I don't want to make a fool of myself. I'm pretty sure I talked Gerard's ear off about face paint.

I'm going with my younger sister, she's 17, and I don't ant to really shame her. We're planning on queuing for quite a while. I want to be there at least three hours early so we can be in the middle at the barrier, in from of Oli.

To be honest, I don' even know who else is playing. If anyone knows, that would be great to know.

I'm in Cardiff to see the show, so if anyone else is there, feel free to come over and say hi!
April 24th, 2013 at 08:43pm