I Got Some Good News!

Hi guys,

so I've been a little MIA these past few days

I kind of want to let anyone who cares, know that I'm trying to write my updates for the group-writes I'm in, but I don't have a lot of time. I'm studying for a few big exams and writing the last 2 of my 5 page papers as well as having a role in a One Act with the theater department at my school, which just adds on to what I have to memorize as I have a Scene Study going on in my acting class. Clearly I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut-off, but when I get spare time I work on the updates and my own side projects.

So, the good news is that I got the role in the One Act. I'm so excited about it! The first rehearsal is Friday and I'm really looking forward to it.

Next, I actually managed to get an 'A' on an anthropology exam, I'd been getting 'B's and it was frustrating.

And lastly, my musical is actually coming together! I'm super happy about it and because of the success, I'm going to be giving another one a go. The second one is going to be a bit more fantasy geared with witches and interesting things like that. I'm already excited for it and I'm going to write the songs myself! Cue happy dance.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is well!

Don't be a stranger, I'm still checking my PMs and stuff, I just don't have time to sit down and write much right now. :/

Xoxo
April 25th, 2013 at 12:17am