A Depressing Turn of Events

Every time I log in, I look at my stories and think to myself, Man, I really need to update. I'm letting down my readers. And then I go to my Word program and open all my stories and I can't write anything at all because there is so. much. shit. going on in my life right now. I was still recovering from my bunny dying last month, then my aunt dying, and having to sing at her funeral. Now I find out my cat has advanced kidney failure. The poor thing can barely walk from his bed to the water bowl. He tried to climb my couch to get to the window sill, got his claws stuck, and ended up hanging there for God only knows how long.

And there's not a damn thing I can do to help him. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow to talk options, but there's very little we can do beyond this point. We don't have enough money for long-term treatment, so I guess the best we can do is get some fluids put in him and try to get him to eat. He's nothing but fur and bones right now and it's just so heartbreaking.

Add that to the home stretch of high school, graduation in sight, and all the stress that comes with it, and I just can't find the time or motivation to write. I'm dying to write, and I have so many amazing ideas, but every time I open the Word documents, I can't bring myself to write a damn word.

So, to all my readers, I sincerely apologize. You guys mean the world to me and it kills me to let you down. But hopefully I'll be able to update your favorite stories in the future. Right now, though, I have too much going on and can't promise anything for a little while. Please don't leave me?
April 25th, 2013 at 05:53am