I'm An Editor???!?!?! + Inspiration

Hello, lovelies! I hope you're all doing well, but on to business. I AM EDITING SOMEONE'S STORY FOR THEM! It may not seem like a big deal, but I'm actually super-duper excited about it! So it happened like this: my amazing friend you all know,idris. aka Hannah, heard that someone was looking for an editor for one of their new stories and she recommended me. A day or two later, I got a message asking me if I was up to it AND OF COURSE I ACCEPTED, WHY WOULD I NOT?

So that's that.

It's actually the wonderful unapaloayunaflor's story and I'm just so happy that I'm actually doing something productive on Mibba now. For the most part, I just sit here and read everyone else's stories. Hopefully, that will change soon, but don't hold me to it! ^-^

So I was listening to my Pandora the other day when I had a sudden burst of inspiration. HUZZAH! I was listening to For The Love of a Daughter by Demi Lovato and now I think I want to write a little drabble based off of it. It probably won't be much longer than 2 or 3 chapters, but hopefully I'll have it done soon?

It got me thinking though, what gives you guys inspiration? A song, or a book, or does it just come to you all of a sudden for no particular reason? LEMME KNOOOOOOOWWW. Maybe I can use your methods to get some inspiration for my own stories. Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS BECAUSE IM SO DORKY BUT I LOVE YOU.

so bye.
April 25th, 2013 at 05:05pm