Speechless

Okay, so there is this boy at school that I have had a crush on for years. I don't know why I never tried to date him, or get to know him. I think it's because he's a junior and I'm a freshman. I don't know. Everytime I was going to say something to him, like start a conversation, I become speechless. (Hince why my title is SPEECHLESS)

So the other day I was at a meeting for Key Club, he's in Key Club too. And I'm signing up for helping a garage sale when he tells me to go and put his name on there.

His exact words were: "What the hell. Go ahead and put my name on there, Victoria. I don't have anything on Saturdays anymore since I can't watch my Saturday morning cartoons."

I put his name on there with shaky hands. HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!

Alright, back to the story.
So I had asked my friend Marissa to tag along with me to the meeting so I wouldn't be alone. Thank God I asked her! So He and I are dismissed from the meeting and we (Marissa, Him, and I) start walking back to class.
The thing is scheduled for a saturday morning. We start walking and we talk about how we all watch cartoons on saturday mornings. I tell him how I watch the old Hannah Montana reruns and quote them. And he laughs!! I start freaking out even more, on the inside, and laugh along. We meet the class he's going into and we say our goodbyes.

I float on air the rest of the day.

The effect a crush can have on you is excruciatingly painful, yet so exhilerating at the same time.

Oh, well.....
April 25th, 2013 at 10:56pm