Basiclly crying as I write this, cause wow. Amazing.

People are so amazing. I really cannot explain how great some people are. And it gives me hope, when on days like okay, people step up and make me want to feel better. Even when it's not that big of a deal, they just want me to be happy, too.

First off, let me say I'm stressed and dealing with finals week. That being said, my roommates got angry at me because I don't want to go out with them to a bad as a "final hoorah" and as a "break from finals". They don't understand that isn't a break for me. Going out makes me miserable, because I'm the socially akward person who everyone forgets about. And all eyes go to my group of friends because that's their element, and I'm no one.

And they just wouldn't understand that. They think I'm lazy. They think I just wanna hide in my room. And that sort of hurts because they just don't get that they aren't the people I enjoy going out with. They're great, they really are. And I love them all. But it's just not something I enjoying doing with them. I don't know how it makes me feel, exactly, but I know that it makes me unhappy. That's all that should matter.

That being said, I tweeted about how down I was feeling, cause its really be first time I've admitted how out of my element i am going out and dancing with that group. It's weird, knowing I'm on the outside when out and about with them. The second part of my sadness came becuse they simply wouldn't understand where I was coming from. They called me lame and waved me off. And I tweeted about this and you know what? People tweeted back. Here are some of the things that were said:

-@Ann13Courtney: @CarpeeThatDiem no one deserves to be sad girl :) hope you are ok!

-@paynefulthings: @CarpeeThatDiem i'm here for you :)

-@FallingSoon: @CarpeeThatDiem Don't cry!! <3 <3 I love you so don't cry! <3

-@1D_Swagaroo: @CarpeeThatDiem Hope you're okay love. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here! :)xx

People that I've never met in my entire life didnt want me to feel sad. They instantly tried to reach out to me and understand. People I only know through tweets and fandoms reached out to me, even though I am a very happy person and they know that.

The fact that people who have no idea who I am wanted to make me feel better is so profoundly beautiful that I can't help but cry in happiness sort of. I'm touched. Because I would do the same for them. I have done the same for them. It blows my mind that they made me feel better before anyone here in my dorm has.

The world is an interesting place. Sometimes filled with bad and evil, and a lot of times I ask myself how could it be so terrible. But it's stuff like this, when people just want me to smile that make me so thankful that people do exist and that our world isn't inherently evil; it's inherently good, with evil things in it.

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me in a small time of sadness. You have made me happier than a lot could have.
April 25th, 2013 at 11:42pm