Z-O-M-G!!

Okay so I was walking home with my boyfriend. And he says he needs $2. I offer it to him, and he refuses saying "That's messed up!!" So I said "You know what else is messed up?" He looks at me. "OUR RELATIONSHIP!" Then I proceed with "So why haven't you kissed me yet?" He says "I don't know." And I say "I'm not letting you leave til you give me an answer!" He says "OH yeah?" I says "Jacob watch my backpack!" So, I drop my backpack, and chase after him, holding his backpack. We somehow end up sitting on the ground, and he pulls his backpack, causing me to almost be sitting on him, but on my knees. (That's not inappropriate at all) So I say "I have every right to sit on you right now." And then We manager to stand up, and I'm still holding his backpack. So, I say, out of breath "Can you at least kiss my cheek?" He does!! But so then I'm just like "WTF JUST HAPPENED????" Now I'm so happy so yeah. This is 100 words right?? It says its not so, THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME HE'S KISSED ME!!! So, Hand holding- check, cheek kissing- check, now we must get the arm around the waist part now. :) STILL saying it's not 100 words. So! Once that's done, I'm going to get him to actually kiss me on the lips, and then I'm all set, to get him to do.. other things. ;) if you know what I mean. *moves eyebrows up and down*
April 26th, 2013 at 02:23am