This is not 'Clothes Story' and my clothes are not conspiring to get me raped.

Image

Yeah.

"I think that girls that dress and act like it," Saxton (guy in photograph holding the sign) told the Daily Wildcat, "they should realize that they do have partial responsibility, because I believe that they're pretty much asking for it."

You can't 'pretty much ask' for something. You have to articulate a question in order to have something. In this case that question would need to be "do you want to have sex with me". Clothes, last I checked, do not have motherfucking mouths and cannot ask anyone to fuck the person wearing them.

This is not Clothes Story and my clothes are not conspiring to get me raped.

What switch has to be turned the wrong way in a person's head for them to think a short skirt means that a woman's vagina is community property and can be used by anyone who decides they want to have a go at her? What the fuck can be so wrong with someone that they actually think it's okay to force someone to do something because their clothes are saying something else.

If a woman's clothes talk to you, seek psychiatric help. You're fucking nuts.

Dru out.
-
-
-
April 26th, 2013 at 03:42am