Coming soon~

Song fics

•Just So You Know
Song: By Jesse McCartney
Pairing: Jalex
Summary: Jack and Alex go to the same boarding school but that's about the only thing similar about the two. Jack comes from a family of scattered brained artists who had no problem when Jack was caught kissing the boy next door. Alex comes from a family where you needed grades above 90 and a pretty girl on your arm just to be considered part of them. And of course, fate would have it that the loud artist and quiet prince would be dormed right next to each other.

•Sweater Song
Song: By Hedley
Pairing: Jalex
Summary: Alex and Jack are together, power couple of all couples. But duty calls Alex away from his Jack and to the other side of the world for military service.

•Wild&Free
Song: By A Rocletdu To The Moon
Pairing: Baradine
Summary: Tay is a small town dreamer and Jack's a small town musician. Best friends and both under the impression that they aren't going anywhere. But with stars in their eyes, they'll take a road trip that'll change more than their futures.

•Better Sorry Than Safe
Song: By Halestorm
Pairing: Baradine
Summary: Jack is the high school sweetheart and Tay is known for breaking a lot of hearts yet somehow they're together and they're actually pretty cute. But then Tay starts realizing how secure and serious the relationship is getting and suddenly, she's ready to bolt, no matter how much she loves him.

•Coffee Shop Soundtrack
Song: By All Time Low
Pairing: Jalex/Jolly
Summary: Jack is dating Holly. Alex loves Jack. So does Holly. Jack loves Holly. Jack likes Alex and likes to sleep with him. Have a love triangle.

•Love Bites
Song: By Halestorm
Pairing: Lisex/Taylex
Summary: Alex is Lisa's boyfriend, and that's pretty much how everyone knows him. Or as Lisa's lapdop but potato potato. Tay is the bad girl around town with her eye on Alex.

**Mostly for me to keep track but yeah.
April 26th, 2013 at 11:18pm