This is me 2

Okay,so here are more questions to know me better:
TWELVE NEW THINGS ABOUT ME!

1. What do you want to accomplish in your life?I want to become a videogame Designer and Producer,therefore,writing is fundamental.

2. How do you want people to remember you when you're gone?I don't care if they remember me or not.But if I have to choose,I'd say as the creepy,shy girl that didn't give a royal fuck about anything,that may have looked stupid but was able to outsmart even the most wisest people.That's how.

3. What would you do with a million dollars?Not gonna lie.I'll buy every single goddamn thing I have dreamed for in my life.

4. Where would you go on your dream vacation?Why?Japan or Spain.Japan,because I'm an otaku and my dream's to go there and Spain,because,damn,those guys are hot.I mean,there's these two guys that are gameplay reviewers and comedians and they're so fucking hot!But enough,continue,please.

5.. If your life were a movie, who would play you?I dunno...I really don't know O_____O

6. If you could have one super power, what would it be?Invisibility,to scare the living shit off people XD

7. What is your most embarrassing moment?One time,I was going to the school's bathroom and the boy I liked pinned me against the wall.Some mean girls got in and I got called a whore.Sucks a lot :'(

8. If you could spend a day with 1 person, living, or dead, who would it be and why?Must say,with The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold.I admired him so much,his death meant a lot to me,more than what people think.I cried as if a family member had died,it hurts.

9. What are your favorite pizza toppings?Pepperoni and cheese.Traditional me.

10. What is the best gift you were ever given?A hug when I needed it the most and a kiss from my ex-girlfriend on our anniversary.Best gifts ever! <3

11.What are you afraid of?Clowns,Spiders,Confined Spaces and Thunder.(It's scaawee :'(

12.What do you hate the most?When people crack their knuckles,it makes me sick.I hate people in general because to me,they're pathethic.Yeah,mental problems right here.

That's it for now,guys!Later!
-Demon
April 27th, 2013 at 12:13pm