90's kid survey.

So, I watching a video on youtube of this 90's survey... I wanted to answer all the questions, but I didn't feel like making a video.. So I figured I'd answer them over here (:

Favorite TV show?
Gullah Gullah Island or Full House.

Favorite toys?
I absolutely loved Barbies. But I'd also steal my older brother's Lego's and cars to play with.

NSync or Backstreet Boys?
Backstreet Boys. But I loved NSync too.

Weirdest fashion trend?
Those weird stretchy choker things. I never owned one of them.. Didn't really want to either haha.

Favorite collectible?
Beanie babies and pogs.
I remember going to convenient stores and getting slushies.. For the slushies itself, but mostly for the pogs that were at the bottom of the cup.

Favorite beanie baby?
I don't really know, honestly. I collected them, but I never really paid attention to the names. Probably the siamese cat one though, 'cause I had a seal point siamese cat growing up.

Favorite game system and game?
Sega Genesis. But the video game I played with my brother wasn't for that game system. We played Tekken a lot.

What is your favorite book?
Magic Treehouse series, hands down.
But I loved these ones too.. "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs", "Love You Forever", and "Mother, Mother, I Want Another".

What was your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?
Zenon or Smarthouse.

Favorite music artist?
Hanson.

What was your favorite Nick Jr. show?
Gullah Gullah Island, Little Bear, and Franklin.
I also liked The Big Comfy Couch.

Favorite candy?
I absolutely loved going to the Penny Candy stores. Swedish Fish though.
There's so many though. I love candy.

What was your favorite game?
LIFE, Candyland, and Pretty Pretty Princess.
There was this teddy bear game too, where you were like the doctor for it. I can't think of the name for it.
Just going to add this, because I forgot it when filling out.. I played Doorways To Adventure, A LOT. OMG, and the board game Compatibility.

What was your favorite McDonald's happy meal toy?
Mini beanie babies.
I also really loved the collectible Hercules plates. I still have all of them.

Who was your 90's crush?
Taylor Hanson.

What was your favorite clothing store?
Honestly, I can really only remember the Goodwill Warehouse we went to a lot. and Fashion Bug.
Almost every girl would say Limited Too.. But I never went into that store, nor owned anything from it.

What would you watch when you got home from school?
Full House.

Feel free to do this (: Just give credit to me, because it took a bit to find all the questions!
April 28th, 2013 at 03:24am