Not a Racist Blog Entry and Welcome to Rockville

I deleted my last blog entry about Racism in the South because I wrote it when I was completely angry and I apologize wholeheartedly. I'm not usually that person that'll bash people and disrespect them by the color of their skin. I lost my cool because I've been dealing with how different white people are treated in the South compared to how they're treated up North. I'm a Northern girl and I didn't get treated differently by my skin color til I moved down here. While I treat everyone the same still, people treat me differently. I get stared at more and I got treated differently in high school. I saw my friend get the shit kicked out of him by three black students and nothing was even done because the staff didn't see it. The staff is mainly black and favors the black students over the white. Most of them are buddy buddy and can be bought.

Today my mom and I almost go into a fight with a black chick because apparently my mom rolled her eyes at her while she was trying to hurry us out of the check out. And I've dealt stuff like this and in between for years. I reached my breaking point. I probably shouldn't have had posted that but I needed to rant, usually I just delete stuff like that right after I write it. I wasn't thinking clearly.

Anyway, I'm heading out to Welcome to Rockville tomorrow. I can finally see my favorite band in the world perform. It's Hollywood Undead for those who don't know. My mom and I plan on drinking while in line. (I'm of legal age, don't worry.) It's going to be a fun day.

I'm going to go to bed now. I felt like I needed to write an apology blog because of my last blog's content. So again I apologize for coming off as a racist bitch; I'm clearly not. I just let my anger consume and it turns me pretty fucking evil. I'll never post anything like that again. From in on out my blogs will be about story updates, banner requests and updates on my life and cats. Boring stuff.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, ok I lied, I'll walk to you guys Monday. Maybe.

<3 Steffanee Nikkole
April 28th, 2013 at 04:36am