90's Kid Survey

Thanks to "Show Me Love" for this.

Favorite Tv Show: Hey Arnold and Kenan and Kel and Pokemon.

Favorite Toy: Barbie, I always played with them.

NSync or Backstreet Boys: Backstreet Boys. I still listen to them.

Weirdest Fashion Tread: Those slap braclets.

Favorite Collectable: I never collected things as a kid.

Favorite beanie baby: I didn't own a beanie baby.

Favorite game system and game: Definately the Gameboy color and Pokemon.

What is your favorite book: Probably The Giving Tree.

What was your favorite Disney Channel original movie: Suzy Q and Wish upon a star and Hocus Pocus

Favorite music artist: I didn't have one. I didn't really listen to the radio growing up. The only time I did was in my mom's car when we were going somewhere.

What was your favorite Nick Jr show: Oh God, for some reason I thought of Face and he wasn't even a show. My favorite had to be Massy, I loved that little mouse.

Favorite Candy: Laffy Taffy, Nerds, Fun Dip, Pixy Stixs. (I remember whenever my grandmother came for a visit she'd give my siblings and me those big pix stixs.)

What was your favorite game: Probably Candyland

What was your favorite McDonald's happy meal toy: I don't remember having a favorite happy meal toy, but I did like the watch you got when The Rugrats Movie was coming out.

Who was your 90's crush: Er, I think I'd have to go with Nick Carter on this one.

What was your favorite clothing store: I never had a favorite clothing store. I always got my clothing from Wal-Mart.

What would you watch when you got home from school: I watched Pokemon every day when I got home. I never missed it unless I had to go over to one of my mom's friend's houses after school.
April 28th, 2013 at 05:05am