90's Kids l Tomorrow

I haven't been able to keep up with the trending surveys because of life... by that I mean Sims 3 and World of Warcraft. Shit is addicting. I am in love with my Warlock. She is a BAMF let me tell you. I thought I was going to be in love with the hunter, because bow futyeah, no. Warlock. Also, I am in love with the pandaren characters... ugh too cute. Anyway, onward to the survey because I know I am boring you all.

Favorite Tv Show: Are You Afraid of the Dark, Sailor Moon, TaleSpin, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Dinosaurs (I don't care what anyone says that show was the bomb. NOT THE MAMA), Doug, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Rugrats, The Little Mermaid (tv and movies), Animaniacs, Boy Meets World, Madeline, Power Rangers, Aaaah! Real Monsters, Aladdin, Gargoyles, Magic School Bus, Reboot, Sister Sister, Cow and Chicken, Freakazoid, Goosebumps, Littlebear, Pinky and the Brain, Wishbone, Dexter's Laboratory, The Angry Beavers, Pokemon, Recess, Powerpuff Girls... yeah I'mma stop here. Uhm, and I will still sit down and watch the hell out of any of these shows.

Favorite Toy: Sticky Hands (still awesome), any of the happy meal/kids meal toys, SKY DANCERS OMG I JUST REMEMBERED THOSE THINGS I LOVE THE FREAKING MOVIES AND THE TOYS WERE BEAST IF YOU DON'T KNOW GOOGLE THAT SHIT, EBAY IT AND GET ONE. (Yes, I am going through lists because I can't remember anything off the top of my head...)

NSync or Backstreet Boys: Image How can you make me pick? The horror... I can't. (Though, I did have the NSynce board game and a lot of posters.)

Weirdest Fashion Tread: Totally jelly shoes

Favorite Collectable: Beanie Babies and the gold plated pokemon cards

Favorite beanie baby: You can have a favorite? Well, I did tote a cheetah one around with me everywhere until a hole formed behind it's ear. Image

Favorite game system and game: Playstation Rugrats Golf.

What is your favorite book: RL Stine Books and Junie B. Jones Image My name is Junie B. Jones the B stands for Beatrice. Except I don't like Beatrice. I just like B and that's all.

What was your favorite Disney Channel original movie: Airborne, Wish Upon a Star, Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, Don't Look Under the Bed, Smart House

Favorite music artist: Aaron Carter was a total hottie

What was your favorite Nick Jr show: Franklin and Little Bear

Favorite Candy: Fun Dip, Candy Cigarettes, the powder gum, and the baseball gum

What was your favorite game: HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS OMG

What was your favorite McDonald's happy meal toy: I'mma say the beanie babies because idk if McDonald's gave out the sky dancers (or something similar) but I'm just going to say they gave out the best stuff in the 80s (I googled)

Who was your 90's crush: Who wasn't? Uhm Aaron Carter, all the boys from Backstreet Boy, ain't gonna lie.

What was your favorite clothing store: K-Mart, phew does that bring back memories. Lmao, there used to be this really old tiny woman who would greet people when everyone came in, she was so nice. Also, I went back into K-mart uh when I lived in Alabama around when I was 17... it was so run down guys... there were cracks and holes in the floor.

What would you watch when you got home from school: I can't even remember what I watched when... a mixture between cartoons or old game shows.

---

That was fun. Alright tomorrow I am going to start putting together that really huge blog of all the rules for the site. I think I'm going to do it in the order of General -> Blog -> Story -> Poem -> Articles ->Forums. I still haven't decided. I'm also going to talk about the proper ratings and all that good mess like how to properly identify your poems. Yep, going to be a really big blog.

I'll try to have it posted between 1-3pm EST.
April 28th, 2013 at 07:41am