Do any of you know who the Marx Brothers are? And the 90's Kid Survey!

Hey Mibbs.

So do any of you know who the Marx Brothers are? If you do, then I request the highest of fives. A lot of people don't really know (or at least the people I know), and so it's kind of rare for me to find someone who knows of them. If you don't, don't worry. They're a family comedy act from the early 1900s.

Image

Image

They were in musicals and motion pictures from 1905 to 1949. Unfortunately, none of the five are still alive, but their works live on. In fact, I just finished watching A Night at the Opera with my dad (who is a fanatic), my sister, and her boyfriend. God, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Seriously, it was one of those laughs where you laugh so hard that you're not even laughing, you're just shaking and you can't breathe. It was amazing.

These next two gifs are from the movie. They look weird, but it's pretty hilarious if you actually know what's going on. ::lmfao:

Image
Image

ONTO THE SURVEY WE GO!


Favorite TV Show: How can this even be a legit question? There were so many awesome shows back in the day! For sure though, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, CatDog, the Amanda Show, Legends of the Hidden Temple, PowerPuff Girls, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Toonami, and just about everything else!

Favorite Toy: GameBoy Color! I also liked Chalk, my remote control cars, my dirt crane (ugh, I forgot what it's called, but it was all electronic and could pick up stuff with its call. It was badass.), jump rope, and a bunch of other stuff. You can't expect me to just choose.

N*Sync or Backstreet Boys: The question that many had to answer. I was N*Sync all the way. I still have their CDs. To further prove my point, here's a picture of me when I was younger when I got a shirt of theirs. ::file:

Image

You can also see my Barbie Dream House and my Star Wars doll. Sorry for my ugliness.


Weirdest Fashion Trend: THE JELLY SHOES! THOSE THINGS WERE UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I mean... LOOK! DON'T THEY JUST LOOK UNCOMFORTABLE?!

Image

Aaaand, this has just become a blog of me showing you pictures of me from the 90's. Awkward. I'm on the left, my sister's on the right. I can't believe my grandma made me take a picture like that. ::facepalm:


Favorite Collectible: I LOVED COLLECTING POKEMON, YUGIOH, AND SAILOR MOON CARDS! I STILL HAVE THEM!! :DD I'd show you a picture, but I think you're getting tired of seeing them.

Favorite Beanie Baby: Never really cared too much for them, but they were adorable. ::tehe:

Favorite Game System and Game: GameBoy Color and either Pokemon Yellow, Red, or Blue. I was and still am the Pokemon master. :P

Favorite Book: I really hated reading books as a kid. I didn't like it at all.

Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie: I liked Smart House and still watch it if it's on. :)

Favorite Music Artist: Definitely Britney Spears and N*Sync. Though, I also liked the Spice Girls.

Favorite Nick Jr. Show: I thought Gullah Gullah Island was cool.

Favorite Candy: I shit you not, I cannot answer this question. It's impossible.

Favorite Game: I liked Operation. XD

Favorite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy: Oh, jeez. I liked the Tiny Toon Flip Cars, the Sky Dancers, the Hercules action figures, Tomogatchi, and the mini Furbies. Though in all seriousness, the best toy any fast food chain gave out were the Gold Pokemon Cards from Burger King.

My 90's Crush: Probably Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake, and maybe Drake Bell.

Favorite Clothing Store: Never really cared. XD

What Would You Watch After School: Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Thundercats, He-Man, Dragon Ball Z, a lot of Toonami.

So that's it! Have a great night, Mibba!

Image

Seriously, how can you not wanna laugh at that?
April 28th, 2013 at 07:51am