Questions for you guys and Bucket List ideas

Okay so its finally starting to feel like spring and I am super happy about that. I hate being stuck indoors, especially with the kids, and I love finding new things to do. So my question to you guys is what are some things you enjoy doing in the spring and summer? I love going to the park, it's free and the kids always have a blast, but I need some new ideas. What were some things you enjoyed doing as kids during the spring and summer?

On another note, I read someones blog the other day and they mentioned their bucket list and it got me thinking. What are some things on your bucket lists? I know, I know I am super nosy today ahaha but I really do enjoy learning about people.

My Bucket List

1. Get a tattoo (or a few...the first ones would be my kids names on each wrist)
2. Get up and go (Yep I want to wake up one day, hop in the car, and just drive. No destination in mind just wherever the road takes me)
3. Visit another country (doesn't matter which one, I just want to see other parts of the world and the way they live...I used to want to go to Africa)
4. Go back to school for ASL (it is my dream to be an interpreter for the deaf)
5. Conquer at least a few of my fears ( I have plenty...the dark, heights, the number 3, bugs, death, losing people, etc.. I am a mess)
6. Move somewhere other then PA yet not too far

I am sure I have more things but these stuck out the most! So comment and let me know what are some things you do in the spring and summer and some things on your bucket list! Like I said, I genuinely enjoy getting to know people. Have a great Monday!
Rae
April 29th, 2013 at 07:35pm