You Don't Come Between Me And My Cat.

Rule Number One: You do not come between me and my pets. Ever.

Oh good Lord. Oh no. Hell no. So the former step mom (she moved out, but they haven't filed yet) decided to pull yet another lovely trick, and tried to get my dad to get rid of my cat.

This cat is my baby, but he has to live at my dad's house because my dog at my mom's was still adjusting to our house when we got him. So he lives with my dad. Now, the cat does keep my dad company, and he isn't lonely.

But my step mom decided to tell my dad that the only reason I got the cat was because I felt that my dad was lonely, and the cat was really his and not mine. So since it isn't mine, she doesn't know why the cat still lives there and blah blah blah.

The cat hates her with a passion of a thousand suns. So I'm not that surprised that she told him this, but still. She doesn't even live there anymore. I don't understand her. I just - there are so many issues in that entire situation, ugh.

I mean, how can you want to get rid of this baby boy?

Image

He loves watching Supernatural and Doctor Who. He meows when Weezer is on. He leaves me things outside of my door. How can you not love him?

I don't know. All I know is that as soon as I move out, he's moving in with me. So she shouldn't need to worry about that. Even though she left him.

God, people annoy me sometimes.
One shots are coming. These next couple of weeks are freaking insane.
April 29th, 2013 at 09:10pm