Co-Author & Story Recommendations

Hey!!! So, I FINALLY have my soul/time back from my school work and shizz (at least for now) and plan to write more to Bring Me Back to Life so keep a look out for that. I have a pirate co-write out now that can be found HERE so it’d be cool if you read it and commented (not only for me but for my awesome co-author).

I’m looking for new stories to read too, so if y’all would be dears and recommend any original fiction that would be bloody amazing. In return I’ll recommend some too. For instance:
The Grave- Written by Can I Bite you Baby? Who has amazing stories but no one really reads them besides me. But seriously, read her story because it’s really cool so far.
&
Homophobe- Written by hyrule. It’s a really cute story.

Okay so since the word minimum on this was met I can now get onto the main point:
I WANT TO WRITE A VAMPIRE SLASH! Okay, back to normal font. I was listening to BOTDF and just started wanting to write a story about a vampire hidden in society but totally blending in except at night where he does his hunting blah blah blah. No one would guess he was a vamp and I really want to do this with someone else because it makes the story line kinda really fun for me to read and follow because it’s not just what I want it to be. So my question is, is anyone willing to write as a dominate male vampire and be my coauthor? If there’s any takers leave a comment or PM me!

~Alex
April 29th, 2013 at 10:18pm