My Biggest Pet Peeve

This is going to seem so weird.

But I am so serious right now.

So serious, though.

My biggest pet peeve in the whole wide entire great huge world...

I cannot stand when there is no price on something.

My sister, mom, and I like to go to yard sales and such to look for random little gems, and let me tell you, there is nothing I hate more than when there is not a price on something. I attack that shit like a cat attacks a laser pointer. Just no.

I mean, they probably want me to haggle or something, but just like... no. This is 'Murricuh. We don't haggle. I just want to know how many quarters I owe you so I can buy your kitty cat teapot and carry on with my day.

And sometimes there will be a price sticker, but no price. Just like a blank little price sticker on this fancy unicorn poster. And I'm just like, no, bro, no. You thought about pricing it. You looked at that unicorn poster long and hard and thought "This is worth x dollars." You put the price sticker on. You took out your pen. You saw me walking over to look at your unicorn poster. And you walked away. You walked away.

I just wanted to buy your unicorn poster, but no. You wouldn't let me. Because this is 'Murricuh and I won't buy it unless I know it costs y dollars.

It would have looked so nice in my kitchen, too Image
April 30th, 2013 at 06:13am