A Rant... and THANGS

Well hello there my fellow readers. I hope you’ve been having a good time and… stuff. Okay, so this is that time when I tell you what has been going with my writing and other… stuff. Ha. So, my birthday is coming up (May 9th) and it’s going to be so fucking perfect, why? Well I am going to a concert with my best friends in the world! I am going to meet and greet Pierce the Veil for the—something time (I can’t remember at this moment but it’s been more than three times.) And it’s my probably seventh or eighth time seeing them. Point is I am going to have a very good time.

Also I’m in the middle of a job hunt because I’m sick cleaning houses (mostly because I work with my mom so she and I argue too much and I think we need time apart to miss each other). And the pay sucks because I gots bills to pay yo! So that’s getting in the way of writing because I’m just fucking stressing about it. I just want to have the guts to do something because if I don’t then I’m going to fucking scrubbing toilets for the rest of my life!

When it comes to writing, I do sit down and try to write. I do, but then I’m like “hmm I wonder what has been happening in Tumblr in the last five minutes I was off?” I get super distracted by that.

Now a friend’s birthday passed and I promised her Ronnie smut because I was too broke to buy her something (I wanted to buy her her first drink at Johnny’s Saloon, but alas it did not happen because I’m a broke ass bitch.). I have two and a half pages done of that but that’s just the fucking introduction. I don’t want to force the smut out of me because my friend deserves way better than that so I’m just holding off on it until I get super inspired.

I have this playlist on Spotify called “Love” and I use it when I need to write “sexy time” meaning porn, ha. Point is… I am all over the fucking place when it comes to writing. I have co-writes in the works that would make you want to slap me for even thinking of starting because of the shit I have going on, but trust me you’re gonna love me when those co-writes come out. They are awesome.

I am expanding from Avenged Sevenfold fanfiction into others like Pierce the Veil and Of Mice and Men because I find all the men in those bands very attractive. Tino is my husband. Lol. And so is Tony. Phil can join in as well with that gorgeous hair of his. Point is that my brain is… just stressed at its max.

Financially I’m struggling but I’m doing what I can. At least I have a job at the moment, but I will recover once I find something steadier with better hours and pay.

Also, my dad has been on my ass about “getting serious” and yeah I get it. I’m 21—almost 22 and I have yet to get my AA and I’ve been in college for—embarrassingly—three years. And yeah it shouldn’t be a big deal and I should take my time, but you gotta understand I’m Mexican so there is usually one parent who is always more demanding and for me it’s my dad.

Honestly, Mibba has been a downer lately. People write more blogs than stories and on my dash thingy it’s all I see. I didn’t mind at first, but I seriously don’t get any updates from any of the stories I’ve subscribed to. I’ve been more open and branched out on what authors to read. I just go for the plot and if I like it I’ll subscribe and after I read if I like it then I’ll recommend. But people are spending more time blogging complaining about things than actually writing! Does this count? Probably but I just needed to say it.

It’s nice to see people being more involved and I understand blogs help authors communicate with each other and it’s helpful, but personally I just don’t like seeing my dash thing filled with more blog posts than stories.

To entertain myself I’ve been reading some stories from way back then mostly from Whitney and stuff. I am trying to find new stories, but when I find something, it never gets updated. I can’t blame them because I’m doing the same to you guys. But I have horrible luck picking a story that gets frequently updated!

Oh how I miss the days when my emails were blown up from updates from so many people. I guess the change of Mibba really bummed a lot of the authors who updated often and they left. It saddens me because I used to just LOVE coming to Mibba and lately… I don’t know.

Maybe I just need a break from this. Huh… all of that to the conclusion I have been fearing for several months. I know I don’t HAVE to update, but… when I commit to something, I like to see it through and it has to be done very well hence why The Prince of Lust has not been updated.

I don’t know guys maybe a break is really what I need. People here have become aggressive and some can’t express their opinions because others thing the older members are “stuck ups”. No, most of us are not, and I guess some of us are but those are jackasses. I do get to state my opinion just like you can, but in reality do I have a bit of advantage because I’ve been here longer? Yes. Does it make me better? No, but I do have more experience.

I have grown as a writer for the past… seven to eight years of my life! I have never taken a break. I swear to god I haven’t. On Quizilla I had like three accounts and I had stories in almost all of them. It went down to two because the first one I forgot the password to hahaha. So I have been writing for the past seven to eight years nonstop! It’s experience! I’m not a freaking professional, but hell, I do get a little say on some things because of my experience.

Sooooo is this me saying I’m going on a hiatus? I honestly don’t fucking know. I have my ups and downs with writing lately. It shouldn’t be because writing is one of my favorite escapes. I don’t have a very difficult life, but I do what I can.

[sigh]

I do love you guys who have been loyal to me since the beginning. Honestly, I have met my best friends through here and I’m thankful I made the move to here all those years ago. I have poured my heart and soul to the stories I’ve written and yes I’ve given up on some but who hasn’t?

All I’m saying is… Mibba… I think we’re gonna need a break and soon.
April 30th, 2013 at 08:11am