Past Lives?

Well my question for you guys is do you believe in past lives? I mean some might think it's stupid or whatever but I think I might actually, because I remember things that I have never done before in my life and plus during those memories I was a guy.

I mean I can tell you these memories:

I've had memories like this for a awhile now and didn't know exactly what they were. I would even have dreams of them. But this latest one was the most vivid.

I was a 27 year old.... tall, muscular man, tanned skin...Dark hair and had extremely dark brown eyes. I wore a golden chest plate with a red looking cape coming from behind it. My helmet was also a golden color. I have never seen this type of armor in history books or anything but other than the golden color it was all Roman. My name was along the lines of Calceus or Claceus. It's one of those because it's hard to understand the language.... The memories are vague but enough for me to figure out some things about myself.

I had a grey horse with a mane and tail name Tenia. He wore the same golden color as I did.

The memory was:

My finger was facing the enemy telling my men to go forward into battle, and they like I commanded. With shield held high they marched into battle. A man smaller than me, had olive looking skin, he wasn't a soldier by any means. I had no clue why he was in the battle field with me. But I told him that he could follow me until we reached our destination, and after that I had to figure out what to do with him.

That was just one of them... it freaks me out sometimes but other times they are good memories. I don't know.
April 30th, 2013 at 09:01am