Dear Matt Sanders........

While you may claim to not be insane, I just roll with my insanity lol. I've never claimed to be a sane person...in fact...slightly insane people are quite amusing in my opinion. To give you a little insight to my personal insanity, I'll give you some examples.

I find the most crazy random things to be hilarious. In fact, I am quite random in general. I whistle and make weird noises while at work to amuse myself and pass the time. I can be quite witty and clever with jokes.

While they are usually perverted and odd, they still get a few laughs from everyone around. I also am pretty blunt. Like....I'm open minded about a lot of stuff and not afraid to GO THERE....if you catch my drift. I'll talk about just about anything....yep....and especially when it comes to Avenged Sevenfold.

Me and my friend Victoria as well as my friend Rachel will sit around and talk about hilarious what ifs and scenarios with the guys lol. Victoria and I both swoon over Jimmy and Shads like on an everyday basis. It gives me something to look forward to and always puts a wide smile on my face!

I'm not conceited but one thing that I am confident in and thankful for is my personality. I may not be model skinny, insanely beautiful or rich...but I'm mental rich lol. I love my imagination especially and who I am on the inside. That's all anyone really needs to know. =)

In closing, my motto is.... "You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps." Lmao!
May 1st, 2013 at 12:38am