You've all gone mad.

...and I kind of love it.

Tomorrow's a Spirit day? That's actually an epic concept.
So far I've noticed a lot of people are on Loki, Cap, Thor, batman, etc highs. Which is awesome, but I can officially crush the lot of you by becoming Jesse Custer.

Jesse Custer.

Now if you know of Preacher (like the marvelous The Sun God does), then you will know that the awesome sob has the word of God. Yes, that's right. He may not be your typical superhero or villian because he can't fly or whatnot, but he does so much more. He's saving the world damn it.

Image

More reasons why Preacher is awesome?
- As already mentioned, HE HAS THE WORD OF GOD. Meaning, he could even get Thor to be his man slave if he chose.
- That's because he's housing genesis (offspring of an angel and demon)
- He has an imaginary friend that's basically John Wayne.
- He hangs around with an Irish Vampire named Cassidy.
- His Girlfriend is also pretty badass.
- His Grandma is a psycho.
- One of the characters in the comic is called Arseface.

& a million other reasons. It was hard for me to choose between The Crow, Preacher, Gambit or Rorschach, but in the end the most deprived won.

So introduce yourself and your hero/villain! :)
May 1st, 2013 at 12:56am