Aww, my old teacher just had his first kid!

I went to a private catholic school (I think it was catholic, I don't even know), and in the third grade we had to learn to play the Recorder because of some reason. Who else had to do that? Does anyone know why?

Well, anyways, the guy who would teach us was a nice guy who was about 23 or so at the time. To be honest, I even had a bit of a crush on him. I kind of wonder why I did though, now that I think about it. Anyways, while he worked at that school, he met his future wife.

They wed.

Went on a honeymoon.

And are the cutest couple.

Then a few months ago, they announced they were having a baby, their first one! So today they finally went into labor and it's a healthy baby girl! She's so adorable, I swear. I saw this on my Facebook Newsfeed and just wanted to spread the love, you know?

He kept everyone posted via Facebook and then he posted, "I'm a DADDY!" and I was like, "awwww" and liked it, along with over a hundred other people. The baby's adorable, though. The mom's blonde and the dad's got dark brown hair. I assume she'll take after him because brown's the more dominant gene, but who knows?

I'm just so happy for him. Congrats to you both on becoming parents Mr. and Mrs. Reithmeier! ::crazy:
May 1st, 2013 at 10:18am