betrayed.

yep thats how I am feeling. This is a major rant so brace yourselves haha.

It all started last night when my best friend in the world put a facebook status saying along the lines of "Think people are your friend and go shit talking, guess I was wrong." So obviously I was concerned and I blackberry messaged her like "whats wrong babe?", and she wouldn't answer and so I tried phoning her and she kept hanging up on me. By this point I was totally confused then she text back like "You told people about Natalie's mum."

So background knowledge! Natalie is a girl who lives with my friend and her mum just passed away and my friend told me not to tell anyone, and I didn't tell anyone so when she said I did, I was like what the fuck.

Long story short, we got to the bottom of it and she realised I am innocent. She was like I'll delete the status. But... she didn't even really say sorry and she hasn't text me at all today. I just feel so fucking hurt that the person I trust more than anyone and love a heck of a lot fucking did that to me. I mean we got matching tattoos together I love her that much. I'm so hurt she didn't even call me and ask me my side of the story, instead she went on fb where I could clearly see and fucking slated me. I am a good friend, I am loyal, I am genuine and she know that but didn't want to know my side of story.

What kind of a fucking friend does that? then just attacks me without even knowing all of the truth?
I'm sorry if I've been swearing so much, I am just so hurt and emotional right now, I can't even think about anything else. I really don't know what to do.
May 1st, 2013 at 05:52pm