The Case of the Writers Block

So it's been 2 whole weeks since I've updated my short series Immaculate Misconceptions and a little over a week since I updated the series Zimmer 483. While I have no excuse for Zimmer since it's really just my own self aggravation with my past self over how the whole thing was written, I have been extremely stuck on the next "Act" for Immaculate Misconceptions. I don't really know what advice to ask without giving the whole idea away to whichever fan of the series is reading this... haha.

Besides that, school is coming to a closing and there's been more important things I really need to focus on which include: US History regents review (which would include writing a thematic essay I have to write every night until said regents), a 4-6 page English paper analyzing the exposure of life on Reservations in the book "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian", an upcoming persuasive (at least I think it will be assigned as persuasive) essay on genetically modified foods, finishing up a giant video project due sometime next week, and SAT's this Saturday (dear lord kill me now).
I haven't even been able to attend my Muy Thai classes. That's how flooded I am. Yesterday was the first day I went in a week and it felt so awesome but today I came home so late I missed my damn class.
I'm dying here.
Also I'm being harassed by this dude I've wanted nothing to do with for months but he has nothing better to do then attempt to get responses from me by talking down to me.
I just wanna sleep man.
But again, if you're a reader of mine, sorry for the lack of activity.
May 2nd, 2013 at 01:27am