Words Don't Even Begin to Describe!

So, a couple days ago my boyfriend and I made our typically normal trip to the convenient store. On that particular night we decided to rent a movie from the Redbox there. As we were scrolling through the selection I came across, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Now before this night I had only heard of this movie via Tumblr. I knew nothing about it aside from the fact that Emma Watson was in it, and now after seeing it, I'm glad I went in blind.

Needless to say I rented that for myself and G.I. Joe for my boyfriend. Well, I finally watched it tonight and OH MY GOD! Right now as I write this I'm torn between spilling everything amazing and fantastic about this movie, and staying quiet for those who haven't seen it. It is by far the most amazing movie I have ever seen, by far to date. I literally have no words other than; amazing, fantastic, tragically beautiful, and just unf. I can't even. How does words? Like, I seriously don't know how to talk about this movie, which is a good thing. And it's not just because of Emma Watson, although her character was so dynamic and just, real. It's the three main characters that the story centers around that pull you in.

I just wanted to love them, care for them, and hold them as they cried, as they laughed, as they danced. I felt in the depth of my very core, my very being, what they were feeling as I watched this movie. To me any movie that can evoke such strong emotions, and not just movies, books and other such forms of art. Anything that can cause you to cry, whether it be tears of sadness or joy, or laugh from the bottom of your belly, or just make you feel real emotions, is an amazing piece of art. I don't know the ratings of this movie, but I give it two thumbs up. So I suggest that if you plan on seeing this movie, don't research it before hand. Rent it and just watch it.
May 2nd, 2013 at 05:23am