Most Embarrassing Sex Stories

Okay so I am bored...and we all know what happens when Rae is bored she ends up writing a blog. Instead of going on and on about the boredom that surrounds my life I figured we could tell some embarrassing sex stories...why? Because well I don't really know why...maybe because I could use a good laugh...yea that's the reason. So I will tell you some of mine and it would make my day if you could comment and tell me some of yours...

One embarrassing memory was from when I was 17 and I was at my boyfriends house and it Dad walked in on us doing the deed...he definitely saw me buck ass naked. While most parents would then flip out, ban me from the house blah, blah, blah he proceeded to say "Hurry up and finish..then get downstairs" I don't know how you all feel about this, but I was most certainly no longer in the mood to "finish" after being walked in on by his dad.

Another embarrassing memory was also from when I was like 17 and the condom broke in me!!! Yep it was stuck up in there!! I smelt like burnt rubber...ugh I can remember the smell so vividly it was awful. It took days to get rid of that smell. Yuck!

Lets see...how about random places you guys have had sex? I have done it in some really odd places and by odd I mean some of them were gross. Let me add in that all of these stories I am telling you about came from the same guy so I am not some total whore...I promise.

I have had sex in a hotel stair well...we were on vacation with my family so you gotta do what you gotta do, and there was no way in hell my parents were leaving me and him alone in a hotel room. I've also had sex in a....wait for it, I promise its disgusting.....a porta potty! OMG it was awful! Once again I was a stupid teenager and when you have strict parents like mine you have to be creative in finding places to do the deed.

Yea I am sure I have plenty of embarrassing sex stories but I'd much prefer to hear some of yours. So comment me...I promise not to laugh to hard haha.

Rae
May 3rd, 2013 at 05:51pm