Where To Begin?

Where to begin?

I know late last year I promised I would be updating my stories more often until they were completed and I’m aware that I haven’t updated since then. I’m sorry.

Things in my life are a little indefinable at the moment. Back in February, my grandmother passed away and even though we weren’t close, her death hit me in a weird way. I got to see her over the summer for a few weeks and then half a year later she was gone. I haven’t been in the same mind frame since her death.

The truth is, I’ve lost inspiration and motivation to finish writing Hidden Behind The Lines and Cowboy Up. I’ve been spending a lot of my time reading and absolutely no time writing. And since I’m not writing, I’ve decided to pull my stories from mibba.

I am sorry about this, it was never my intention to start something and not finish it. But until I find that motivation, whenever it hits, I don’t want to leave unfinished stories on my profile. Not only am I pulling those, but I’m also deleting my completed stories, except for my one shots and the first couple of chapters of my full length stories, as proof of when I posted them. (Not that anyone has stolen my work, as far as I know, but just in case.)

In the meantime, I’m working on editing Maybe Holding Hands Wasn’t Such A Good Idea and Fire That Burns But Never Dies so that I can publish them as e-books that you can buy when I decide to make them available.

Writing on mibba and making the friends that I’ve made because of this site has been a great experience for me and this decision hasn’t been an easy one to make but this is what I’ve decided to do.

-Marriah Sandoval aka MarriahShadz
May 4th, 2013 at 02:24am