Could It Be? Or Am I Seriously Delusional Again? :O (Advice on this guy, maybe? :3)

Okay, so let me just tell you that I used to be head over heels for this guy. I'm not going to put his name, in case he has access to this for some reason. o_o.

Anyways, I was head over heels for him. We got close. We got so close that he even got me to tell him why I was so depressed. He found out about my mother's death, self mutilation, and he even told me about his problems.

As we got a little closer we ended up being a little more stupid and started screwing around. We sent 'pictures' to each other and planned to go ahead and have sex. (I know it's a weird detail to add, but please just stick with me for a second).

I guess both of us backed out or something? We just fell apart before we actually did anything and we didn't talk for months on end. We see each other around campus and such, but we kind of avoided eye contact and waving.

Well, the other day I messaged him. I just felt like I needed to talk to him. So I said hello and we got a small conversation started. We ended up texting until way past midnight. When we passed each other on campus, we smiled and waved to each other before hurrying to class.

I want to believe that we're into each other. I want to believe that the only reason we fell apart was because we were both going through a really hard time when we met and got close. Now that we're both back on our own two feet, I guess I'm just kind of scared that we're only talking again to hook up.

Any advice? At all? Has anyone else been in this situation? If so, please help me out? I just don't want to get heartbroken again, but I really do like this guy. He knows exactly how to hurt me, but he also knows how to make me laugh unlike most people. I just don't know what to do.

Is it too good to be true? Or could it actually be true?
May 4th, 2013 at 03:41am