Will I be back? Is the actual question...

When you’ve been writing fanfiction for as long as I have been, you come to a time when you try and demote yourself away from the world of unrealistic lifestyles, and it really doesn’t work at all. I have learned this from having a break from fanfiction myself, and I have come to the main conclusion to start slowly re-posting some previous fanfictions. But better written and probably longer chaptered.

I hate this world of fanfiction usually, which is why I am going to try and post to different sites as well as this one. I do enjoy making layouts to Mibba’s fanfictions, but I also dislike how revoltingly popular it has become, and in the process, gaining thousands of 12 year olds who think it’s wise to write lines like. “And he broke through my virginity no pain was caused and I moaned loudly as his thick and larger cock penetrated my small little pussy...” I’m sorry, shut up, go away, and come back when you’re older and know how to write better. (And have more logic over losing your virginity. Seriously.)

Don’t get me wrong, 12 year olds who want to write is amazing. But smut, really? I didn’t even know how to have sex properly until I actually went along and lost my virginity. And I was shocked it wasn’t as realistic as the books I’ve read, said it was. I mean, who puts something as boldly stupid as, “He broke my virginity no pain was caused...” If he was big and long like you said he was sweetie, it’s going to fucking hurt if he did hardly any foreplay with you. Believe me on that one.

Anyway, I am coming back. Slowly. I will edit some of the Infidelity chapters this week, and then upload a new chapter for it. I know people like that one. And so do I... can’t imagine why...
I will then be re-uploading fanfictions such as “Shadowing Crossroads” Which I posted like a year ago, and did a series of. I will be stopping after the second one, most likely this time. The third one fucking sucked, let’s be honest here.

^ That one will not be uploaded for a while, because I want to re-write ‘Critical Acclaim’ and post it up again. As much as people seemed to not read it, I fucking loved writing it. Especially with Obeah and the constant sexual tension between Effie and Jimmy being continuously delicious... So yes, that will be slowly re-written and posted again... yay! (But under different names, me thinks...)

So yeah, that is me updating my life as a fanfiction writer. I might even consider after finishing them, editing them around a little, and maybe changing the names to make them into real books. (seriously though, if E. L James can write something as shit as Fifty Shades of Grey and make money out of it, then I will have no trouble, especially since I think the more ... shall we say, grammatically better part of Mibba are 100% better than E. L James dreams to be!)

Anyway, see you all soon!

Chazly.
May 4th, 2013 at 02:00pm