Finally Some Free Time

Hello all!

So, I'm excited to say that I'll be updating a couple things today. I finally got a little free time and it's just awesome. I really have only two things to do this weekend, so now I get to update stuff that I haven't been able to touch it what feels like forever and I'm sure it's been at least a month, but here we go my people. I am updating. hahaha.

These are my priorities.

1. On the Run

2. iMate

3. Behind the Curtain

4. Flavor of the Week.

Now hopefully I'll get them done today, because tomorrow I'd like to do these ones,

1. Addlewood Academy

2. Long Live the King!

3. Whirlwind

and I really want to start,

4. Just the Taste.

So that's what's on the agenda. I haven't forgotten any of you and if I'm missing a co-write please let me know, because that should be all of them listed beyond my solo fics.
Now, can I just tell you guys that the one act play I'm in going to kick ass. 'Cause it is. It has all original music, I sing in it, and the guy who plays the lead is really good and really cute. Plus we have an awesomely funny guy that cracks jokes during the show since he plays the comic relief. I'm just sooooo excited. I can't even!

So, yeah. I can't wait to actually perform it.

That's all I've got for ya folks. I'm off to get writing and maybe watch an episode of Elementary, catch you on the flip side.

Xoxoxo
May 4th, 2013 at 08:02pm